Student Credit Card
Build Credit ResponsiblyGain experience handling credit in a secure and responsible way while enjoying the convenience that comes from carrying your own credit card from Community First. This is one of the best ways that you can start to build your credit.
Features & Benefits
Student must be 18 years of age to apply (may require a co-signer if under 21).
- Limited line amount keeps your credit card debt to a minimum
- No annual fees
- Fixed interest rate as low as 9.99% APR (Annual Percentage Rate)
- $0 liability for fraud
- Ability to view purchases and payment details anytime on Online Banking
- Make payments online, by mail or at any location
- Accepted at millions of merchants worldwide
Credit 101: One course you'll be glad you took!Your credit record stays with you wherever you go. Future loans, credit card accounts, employment, and housing - they all require good credit. Start out on the right path with a Community First Student Credit Card.
Students applying for a student credit card will need to complete the Community First Credit 101 Course which will cover:
Completion of this short course and the Community First Credit 101 Quiz are required to process your Student Credit Card application. It can be completed prior to or following the submission of your application. Your quiz score will not affect your credit eligibility.
- What good credit means
- How to build a good credit history
- How to maintain good credit
- How to establish responsible credit use
- How to manage a credit card
- Signs of too much credit